These two is very important but sometimes developers get confused in that,.
- A library is just a collection of class definitions. The reason is it simply code reuse, in other words gets the code that has already been written by other developers.
- A library will usually focus on a single piece of functionality that you access using an API.
- Library binding couple of rules not like framework
- examples of librarys(jQuery, chartjs, momentjs etc….)
- A framework is normally very complex.
- we can contain many library in framework for reducing our time and code.
- The benefit is that developers do not need to worry about if a design is good or not, but just about implementing domain-specific functions. The framework will provide you with hooks and call-backs, so that you build on it.
- examples (Angular, reactjs, vue, etc…)